About Me

My photo
I'm a child of God, wife to Charlie, mom to three beautiful girls, daughter to Dennis and Susan, and friend to as many as I can meet. (In that order.) Welcome to my bloggaroni. :) Follow me on Twitter: thatsmykimjay / Go to my site: www.kimjay.com

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kalie...


Kalie.  Wow.  I have known Kalie for, hmmm....at least seven years.  And, in that seven years, she has grown into a BEAUTIFUL young woman.  I haven't seen her in awhile, and when we booked her senior picture session, I totally expected this little 10-11 year-old little girl to show up.  Time always surprises me.  But, I wasn't surprised at all at how sweet, gracious, and beautiful Kalie is as a young woman.  Her very proud parents have every right to be just that....proud.

Kalie...




























1 comment:

  1. great shots, kim! love how they are chock full of personality. and the bokeh on that last one? PRETTY! :)

    ReplyDelete