About Me

My photo
I'm a child of God, wife to Charlie, mom to three beautiful girls, daughter to Dennis and Susan, and friend to as many as I can meet. (In that order.) Welcome to my bloggaroni. :) Follow me on Twitter: thatsmykimjay / Go to my site: www.kimjay.com

Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy birthday, dear Elly......

Oh!  Elly!  I've had her as a client since day one!  And, it is amazing to see how much she has grown in just a little ol' year.  Elly just knocks my socks off every time.  And, cuddly!  I could just sit and hold her all day long.  Although, I doubt at her new mobile age of ONE, she'd have sitting still for long.  But, at least I got some cuddle time in WHILE we were shooting!  Yes, those are MY legs you see in that first pic!

Little Elly...









No comments:

Post a Comment