About Me

My photo
I'm a child of God, wife to Charlie, mom to three beautiful girls, daughter to Dennis and Susan, and friend to as many as I can meet. (In that order.) Welcome to my bloggaroni. :) Follow me on Twitter: thatsmykimjay / Go to my site: www.kimjay.com

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sweet, sweet, Sammy!

Well, if you could cut two of the cutest little boys out of the same mold - it would have to be sweet little Sammy after his big brother Jude.  They look SO much alike!  I just love this sweet family so much.  Both mom and dad are worship leaders at our church, and truly...we are blessed beyond words to have them.  Thank you, God for them!

Enjoy, sweet, sweet, Sammy (and big brother Jude)...







1 comment:

  1. Aww, so very sweet. Love the warmth a baby brings to the home.

    ReplyDelete