About Me

My photo
I'm a child of God, wife to Charlie, mom to three beautiful girls, daughter to Dennis and Susan, and friend to as many as I can meet. (In that order.) Welcome to my bloggaroni. :) Follow me on Twitter: thatsmykimjay / Go to my site: www.kimjay.com

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Taking a little break...

After days and days of editing day and night, I had to take a break.  My eyes were about to fall out of my head.  So, I gave Charlie a break (who had been so patiently working the Peanut shift in every one of his free minutes from work) and me and the Nut went "Side!"  It is so beautiful lately.  Just gorgeous.  So, me and my baby girl, and my OTHER baby (my Mark ii), went out"side!".  Just a glimpse of the good times...






















In the hammock...















1 comment: