About Me

My photo
I'm a child of God, wife to Charlie, mom to three beautiful girls, daughter to Dennis and Susan, and friend to as many as I can meet. (In that order.) Welcome to my bloggaroni. :) Follow me on Twitter: thatsmykimjay / Go to my site: www.kimjay.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

She ain't heavy, she's my sister...

B-E-A-YOU-tiful girls!  I got to meet Nat and Whit last Monday and what a great time we had!  They were both so incredibly beautiful and photogenic, I could have just shot them all night!  Thank you mom, for sharing your daughters with me!  Enjoy...









2 comments:

  1. beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! makes me wish I had a sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim Jay - I am still reading your blog!! I want to tell you that I have gotten so, so many compliments on the girls' photos! And everyone has raved over Natalie's invitation! Thanks so much for taking the time to get just the right shots. I'm telling everyone about you, girlfriend!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete