About Me

My photo
I'm a child of God, wife to Charlie, mom to three beautiful girls, daughter to Dennis and Susan, and friend to as many as I can meet. (In that order.) Welcome to my bloggaroni. :) Follow me on Twitter: thatsmykimjay / Go to my site: www.kimjay.com

Monday, July 19, 2010

Growing up...

I met little Reese last year for his one-year-old photos.  Such a doll!  This summer, I was lucky enough to capture the two-year-old milestone.  What a blessing to enjoy these sweet babies every year.  To watch them grow, change, mature - even if in the tiniest ways.  Reese is DEFINITELY two, but that doesn't mean terrible.  We had a ball (literally) and wore ourselves out chasing the little man with a camera.  But, oh what a sweetie.  And, man, oh man.  I could write an entire blog just about those eyes!

Little Reese...


















No comments:

Post a Comment