About Me

My photo
I'm a child of God, wife to Charlie, mom to three beautiful girls, daughter to Dennis and Susan, and friend to as many as I can meet. (In that order.) Welcome to my bloggaroni. :) Follow me on Twitter: thatsmykimjay / Go to my site: www.kimjay.com

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just a heads-up...

Hello everybody!  Just wanted to give you all a heads up about scheduling for the rest of the year.  I will be having a little "procedure", the first week in October that will require several weeks of taking it easy for recovery.  Nothing major, just a little tune-up and some girl stuff.  (You're welcome, guys - for sparing you the gory details.)  Read more here, if you'd like.

SO....this means that after September, I will not be taking appointments until January.  Just wanted to give you all a little warning, in case you have been putting off making that call to get your date on my books.  :)  But, I will be back...FULL FORCE at the beginning of the year!  So, don't forget about me!

Love to you all,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment